The Shokz OpenComm wireless headset is designed with patented 7th generation bone conduction technology and features a signature open-ear design for lasting comfort. The DSP noise-cancelling boom microphone offers crystal-clear communication even when you're on a busy road or jobsite. OpenComm features up to 16 hours of talk time on a single charge for endless communication.
- On-ear headphone with over-the-head band offers superb comfort and an amazing wireless audio experience
- Patented bone conduction technology lends premium audio experience through the cheekbone, keeping you connected and comfortable even in loud environments
- Bluetooth 5.1 provides strong, reliable connection up to 33 feet
- DSP noise-cancelling boom mic can be adjusted and eliminates background noise for clear communication, making it ideal for team meetings
- Built-in iPod/iPhone voice assistant control allows you to easily queue up playlists and do a lot more
- 20Hz to 20KHz frequency response for deep bass, rich highs, and impeccable audio experience
- Multifunction buttons allow for play, pause, activate voice assistant, answer calls, and more with just a couple of taps
- Inline control allows you to easily adjust the volume during calls or when listening to music
- Built-in mic allows you to take calls easily
- Lithium polymer battery offers up to 16 hours of talk time and up to 8 hours of listening time ideal for long conference calls
- IP55 rated water- and sweat-resistant design allows you to use the headset even in extreme weather conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
HOVERBOARD - HOVER 1 SUPERSTAR - HY-SPR
App Connectivity with learning modes
built-in Bluetooth speaker
Ultra bright LED wheels
Max Distance: 6.47 Miles
Max Speed: 6.07 mph
Max Weight: 220 lbs
Tire Size: 8 Inches