- Made for Qi-Enabled Devices
- Up to 10W Power Output
- Adaptive Charging Technology
- Charges through Phone Cases
- Foreign Object Detection
- 360° Swivel Ball Technology
- Short-Circuit and Overcharge Protection
- Smart Chip Technology
- Includes Car Charger & USB Cable
With foreign object detection, this charger automatically shuts off its power and alerts you if it detects metal objects on or near the charging surface to avoid hazardous overheating. This charger also comes with built-in OmniProtect safety features, which automatically regulate the power output to protect the charger and your device from issues like short-circuits, overcharges, and more. Furthermore, the cradle-free design is made to ensure full-screen visibility and access to your smartphone, so navigation, hands-free calling, and music control are made simple.
- The OmniProtect safety feature includes input over-voltage, overcurrent, short-circuit, battery cell, and overcharge protection. There's also temperature resistance, power overload recovery, output current stabilizer, and an automatic reset feature if any mechanism stops working.
- This Naztech charger uses smart chip technology to automatically detect your device's power needs and adjust power flow accordingly.
- This MagBuddy charging mount offers a wide range of device compatibility and allows you to adjust between the standard 5W, the iPhone-specific 7.5W, and the Android-specific 10W output.
- Includes two adhesive metal plates that can stick to the back of your smartphone or phone case. You can also sandwich the metal plate between the case and your phone, and it will stick to the neodymium magnet.
- Designed to work with Qi-enabled devices such as the iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9+, and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. This charger will also power devices equipped with a Qi-enabled receiver.
- Tilt to any viewing angle thanks to this mount's 360° swivel ball technology.