One of the main focuses in the newest generation of BullGuard Internet Security is the secure browser feature, which comes built-in with your purchase. Browse the internet in a safe, contained environment, safe for both casual browsing and online payments.
The secure browser is equipped to detect and block harmful website practices and browser-based web attacks. While the safe browser doesn’t allow cookies and plug-ins, it automatically comes with all the functionality you need: address bar hints, shortcuts, suggestions, and much more.
BullGuard Internet Security is also a great antivirus application. Expanding on the features of BullGuard’s designated antivirus software, it provides the same top-notch protection you’re used to, yet eliminates even the smallest risk of malware infection or other malicious attacks. The advanced machine learning algorithms are able to recognize behavior patterns often seen in malware and block attacks before they even happen.
Enable a multi-layer firewall to keep intruders and network malware at bay. Block all unauthorized access to your device, even while downloading files. This firewall works on the latest versions of Windows 10, utilizing less of your system resources while simultaneously providing better protection from unwanted connections.
Apply parental controls to keep your children safe while alone on the computer. This feature allows you to get a better understanding of your child’s online habits, see what websites they visit, and make sure you keep them safe from the dangers of the online world in a discreet manner. Apply filters to websites, search results, limit screen time and block harmful applications from being launched.
Purchase BullGuard Internet Security 3-User 1Yr from us to protect up to three individual users for a full year against online attacks. Not the security application you’re looking for? Browse through our catalog of products to find the perfect match for your needs to keep you out of harm’s way.
- Firewall protection: ensures that rogue system programs are not connecting to the internet and leaking users’ personal information.
- Antivirus: BullGuard Antivirus provides powerful layered protection against all types of malware such as phishing attempts or trojans designed to steal banking information
- Ransomware Protection: to protect your PC against ransomware and email spam that may try to overtake your PC operations: It makes short work of ransomware and quickly identifies and nullifies new, advanced threats.
- Next-Gen Antimalware: gives you intelligent triple layer protection. It recognizes trusted sites and applications, it continually scans for code associated with malware, and any malware that is detected is locked down, quarantined, and neutralized.
- Sophisticated behavioral detection: receives continuous daily updates about the latest malware to detect and block threats.
- Identity Theft Protection: Continuous monitoring of the web and the “dark web” to safeguard personal and financial data
- Home Network Scanner: monitors all devices on the network and provides real-time notifications.
- Comprehensive Identity Protection: Protect information such as email address, phone numbers, credit cards, passports, bank accounts, and more.
- Parental control: Parental control and web filtering are important concerns for many users. The tool seamlessly imports all user accounts from the operating system, so you can apply user-level protection with scheduled access control programs.
- Vulnerability scanner: scans for potentially risky practices such as running outdated programs, being connected to unsecured WiFi networks, and using drivers that haven’t been digitally signed. It alerts you to missing security updates and warns you if you’ve connected an unsafe Wi-Fi network.
- Game booster: allows you to game in complete safety so you don’t have to sacrifice security for performance. It actually speeds games up, blocks pop-ups and other annoying interruptions to ensure you always have blisteringly fast, uninterrupted gaming.
- PC Tuneup: enjoy the built-in system tune-up and optimization tool which performs helpful actions such as defragmenting the Windows Registry and cleaning browser caches as well as eliminating unnecessary Windows’ files such as the temp directory, various log files, and crash dumps.
- BullGuard VPN: gives you the flexibility to safely and securely access the internet and online services from home, work or abroad without anyone tracking your online activities
- Backup: BullGuard Antivirus features a decent backup utility which integrates well with several cloud storage providers (including Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive) as well as physical media like external USBs, network storage devices, and extra internal hard drives.
- Multi-OS support: you can use it on multiple operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux
- Usability: allows desktop user interface, mobile application and browser extension
- Automatic Updates: enjoy automatic updates of security protection to ensure that you always have the most up to date protection to guard against new threats
Benefit from the available 24/7 support from the tech team: Bullguard operates email support in eight languages, live chat support, and an online help center; there is also a community forum that can give you support.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing BullGuard Internet Security 3-User 1Yr:
- Operating System: Windows® 10 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows® 8, 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Windows® Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard-drive space: 850 MB
- Internet Connection: Dial-up minimum
- Languages: English, French, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Norwegian, Italian, Chinese, Arabic, Vietnamese